|Buy ROVI Online! > ER Collets|
Ultra-Precision ER Collets by ROYAL
Available in both sealed and
Wide Gripping Range
Royal standard ER Collets contain
16 slots, providing a larger gripping
range than other brands.
|Heavy Duty Construction|
Royal ER Collets are made
from high-grade steels
imported from Germany and
are hardened for long life.
All sizes are in stock, ready
for immediate shipment.
- Royal Ultra-Precision ER Collets are extremely accurate. Runout is guaranteed to 0.0002" TIR or better.
- NEW - SEALED Ultra-Precision ER Collets now also available
- All Royal ER collets are manufactured from high-grade alloy steel imported from Germany. All collets are hardened and ground for long life.
- Royal Ultra-Precision ER Collets are available from stock in both inch and metric sizes, in sealed and standard versions. Choosing a collet that exactly matches the cutting tool diameter improves grip force, accuracy, and rigidity, resulting in extended tool life and better surface finishes.
- The pricing on Royal Ultra-Precision ER Collets is outstanding, making these collets the best value in the industry.
Learn more & Order your Ultra-Precision ER Collets by ROYAL in
INCH or METRIC sizes now!
A Perfect Match to Your Cutting Tool Diameter
| All Royal ER Collets are available from stock in both inch and metric sizes. This is very important because it enables you to select a collet that has been ground to your precise cutting tool size. Using a collet that is perfectly matched to the cutting tool diameter ensures that full surface contact is achieved, resulting in higher gripping force, better accuracy, less vibration, better surface finishes, and longer tool life. || || |
| Other Brands |
Single Point Contact when Using Metric Collets to Hold Inch-Sized Tooling, or Vise Versa
| Royal Brand |
Full Surface Contact Because Royal ER Collets are Ground to Exact Inch and Metric Sizes